Should I Hire a Covington Car Accident Attorney?
Posted on February 22, 2023
If you’ve been in a car accident, you may want to know whether you need to retain a lawyer in the town where the accident occurred or where you live or work.
You may wonder whether it will affect your case if the lawyer’s office is not in the same town where the accident occurred.
You’ve probably seen the numerous billboards and television ads of personal injury attorneys relentlessly advertising for car accident cases.
Does that law firm have an office in or near your hometown? Many of the big television advertisers have offices in Baton Rouge or New Orleans but rarely in smaller towns like Mandeville, Covington, or Folsom.
Suppose you were in a car accident in Covington, Louisiana. Do you really need to hire a Covington car accident attorney?
Ask yourself, how important is it to you to have individualized, personal service near where you live and work?
Is it important to you to have your lawyer’s cell phone? What about having the same lawyer work on your case from beginning to end.
Is it important to you to be able to conveniently drive to your attorney’s office and meet with him to discuss your case?
If any of these are important to you, you should consider hiring a local car accident lawyer in the town in or near where you live or work.
Our firm is conveniently located in Covington and we offer an individualized personal service experience.
Even if you cannot come to the office in person, we can handle many aspects of your case over the phone, through email or online.
For example, we can send and receive signed forms simply by signing them and scanning them. Many clients email us photographs or other exhibits we use for their case.
For many clients we work with, it is important to them to be treated like a person rather than a number.
If you hire us, you will work directly with David, the lawyer who will handle your case from start to finish.
Things to Remember if You Have Been Injured in Car Accident in Covington:
- Get immediate medical attention if needed.
- Call the police and provide a detailed and thorough account of the car crash.
- Get the Item Number and Crash Report Number so that your attorney can order what is called the “Uniform Crash Report.”
- Get the at-fault driver’s insurance information such as their insurer’s name and policy information so that we can contact them and file a claim
- Call Kervin Law for a free consultation so we can advise you of your rights and duties and help you get the compensation you deserve.
Kervin Law, LLC